OIL TANK REPLACEMENT
Oil Tank Replacement and Installation of New Oil Tanks for Domestic Customers in Worksop and covering Doncaster, Rotherham, Retford, Lincoln and Sheffield by Abbey Heating Limited.
OIL TANK INSTALLATION & REPLACEMENT
CALL 01909 532347
If you’re considering moving your existing oil tank or need to replace an oil tank that has become cracked, or whether you’re just looking to upgrade in order to comply with regulations, the OFTEC certified engineers team at Abbey Heating Limited are here to help with your new replacement oil tank installation.
Domestic Oil Tanks,
Replacement and Installation Services
Our team of OFTEC approved oil tank engineers have experience and the equipment in order to we safely remove your old steel or plastic oil tank from just about any location and removes the hassle of you having to deal with this yourself. If you would like more details on and the costs involved in either replacing or installing a new domestic oil tank, please just let us know. All we need (in order to provide you with a free, no obligation quotation) is a current photograph of your existing oil tank to show its’ position and location and details on the new desired location (if applicable). If you are wanting to re-location the position of the oil tank – we just need to know details on the new location and access information to this new location. Once assessed we’ll then be in a position to provide you with a written quotation for all works involved. Contact Abbey Heating Today
Image shows a large oil tank being removed by Abbey Heating Limited in Worksop.
On agreement of the quotation and once your oil tank replacement has been booked into our system, this is what we’ll do prior to and on the day of replacement / installation…
1. Abbey Heating Limited will be contact with you within 48 hours that are engineers are due to be with you, to confirm what time to expect us.
2. On the day of oil tank installation, our team will arrive with your new plastic or steel oil tank and all the materials and tools needed.
3. On arriving at your premises we will assess the situation and pump out any clean / use-able fuel from your tank into our holding tank.
Please Note: that all water and contaminated oil will be filtered out, removed and disposed of by ourselves.
4. Your old oil tank will then be removed for decommissioning. If base adjustments are needed, they will be undertaken in readiness of the installation of your new oil tank.
5. Your new Steel or Plastic oil tank will be positioned and connected to the oil supply line.
6. The oil that we initially removed will then be pumped and filtered back from our holding tank into your new oil tank.
7. On leaving your site we will ensure that your boiler/Aga will fire up and that everything is left clean and tidy.
TELEPHONE 01909 532347
STEEL & PLASTIC OIL TANK REPLACEMENT & INSTALLATION
Call Abbey Heating Limited today for all your Steel and Plastic Oil Tank Replacement / Installation needs. Our Worksop based OFTEC registered engineers are here and ready to take your call, offering fast and efficient oil tank replacement services in Worksop and throughout the Worksop, Doncaster, Rotherham, Retford, Lincoln and Sheffield areas.
we offer a free no obligation quotation on all of our oil tank installation works